PE and Sports Premium
Every School in the country is allocated money each year to develop sporting and encourage healthy lifestyles.
The money granted is designed to achieve 5 key aims
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- The increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- The broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- The increased participation in competitive sport
The way we have spent this money over the last academic year, and the impact it has had can be seen in the report below.